Friday 30 November 2007

Finished Animation

The animation in general wasn't tooooooo bad... but was a little rushed. It was pretty much all done sort of last minute, and there was ALOT of aliens to be animated... soooo it does need a little touching up in my opinion. But like I said, the animation too bad.
I think I did pretty well with the use of cameras in my shots... an area Im quite confident in. Because we split up the over animation time for the final group animation to 25secs a person, there was alot to show in a short period of time... so it may seem a little quick when first watching too.

Now that the personal criticisms are outa the way, below are some shots from the final animation......



The establisher to the animation.....



Holograms and teleportation......


GlowFly creating some mischief........


No comments: